Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Prize Giving Practices


Prize giving is tonight and we have been practicing a lot for our final prize giving as an intermediate student. I am very excited for tonight even though I’m not getting a prize. I would also like to see who gets a prize and see other performances from other year levels.

Like I said, we have been practising a lot and it all started at camp. Ever since then we have been practicing everyday. It kind of sucks but the teachers want it spot on, perfect! We have been very caught up in this that we hardly do anything else. I’m actually glad that the teachers try to make this perfect because I don’t want to look stupid on stage, but then again it is very annoying.

Tonight’s the big night where we show off our dance and singing skills. I will be nervous but excited at the same time. Confused emotions distract me though. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. Definately a bad thing for the teachers, I know that much. I can’t wait for tonight now! Feeling: Confused emotions, mainly excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.